It varies, depending on how crappy work was, how busy I am, and how many other appts. I have. On an ideal week it looks like this:
2. What is your favorite machine to use at the gym?
Elliptical, but I prefer to take classes. They are so much more fun.
3. What is your favorite class to take at the gym?
Ha, Zumba and Step. I love step because it makes you work really hard. I love zumba because the music is so motivating.
4. Where do you shop for work out gear and clothing?
I usually get my work out gear from Old Navy, Target, and Marshalls. I don't wear anything tight and/or special. Just sweats and T's. I do own special zumba shoes though. It makes dancing much easier.
5. If you can't go to the gym, do you have a favorite outdoor activity?
Walking. I refuse to run. It's against my religion.
6. What about a favorite work out DVD? If so, please share!
Jari Love's Get Extremely Ripped 1000. She's AMAZING and I actually have fun doing it.
7. Are you more active now or when you were in high school?
In high school. In high school I thought I was fat. Now, if only I could be that "fat" again. I played field hockey, lacrosse, was a cheerleader and a dancer. I had a full plate at least 5-6 days per week.
8. How has your dieting/working out philosophy changed since high school?
I actually have to try. I high school I ate whatever I wanted and probably could because I was so active. Cheerleading, field hockey and lacrosse pratice was two hours long, every day, Monday-Friday. Dance was at least 3 hours per week on top of that. Now, I don't even have a quarter of that time and I certainly don't bust my butt quite as much as I did back then. I wish that I could be that motivated.
9. What do you do while working out– (i.e., day dream, read, listen to music, gab with a friend)?
When I'm on a machine I'll read or listen to the lady gaga channel on pandora. Can't do any of that during group fitness classes.
10. What working out resolution would you like to make for yourself this year?
I'm happy with the amount of exercise I do. I'd love to watch what I put in my mouth a bit more. I need to do weight watchers and work out this much. I suck at doing both.