* Although this wasn't a goal in January, I'm happy to report that we ate dinner at the dinner table 5-6 nights per week for the entire month of January. We used to eat most of our meals in front of the TV so this is a great new development.
Okay-- so now onto this month--
I won't do a working out related goal this month because it probably bores you..
For February I would like to:
1) Complete our Thanks jar! Every day in February, my husband and I will write one thing we
are thankful for every single day.
2) Go out to eat no more than once per week.
3) Track everything I eat in my pointsplus calculator (this is going to be hard, I haven't been able to do this for an entire week- let alone month, but it's worth trying).
4) Spend no more than 80 dollars this month of clothing, shoes and accessories. I know that this is still a pretty high amount, but seriously- I need something a bit more attainable. I bought SIX freakin' pairs of shoes in January. Granted they were all under 25 bucks (with the exception of my anthropologie boots), but it was still 6 pairs. You could honestly get lost in my closet. My closet is bigger than most master bathrooms. I do not need anymore clothes/shoes/accessories.
5) Keep up with menu planning! Menu plan at least a week in advance.
6) Buy no more than 4 items at the grocery store that are not on our list. Clearly, impulse shopping is my weakness (see number 4).