Link up if you want to play! 10 on Tuesday
1. What is a food that you never thought you would try, but then tried and liked?
Feta cheese. I thought it was gross in high school. Now i'm obsessed.
2. Do you subscribe to any foodie publications? If so, which ones?
Rachael Ray's Magazine- Everyday with Rachael Ray. It's not that awesome if I'm being honest. I also get Martha Stewart's Everyday Living cooking magazine. I like that one.
3. What ingredient do you find yourself reaching for the most when you cook?
4. Are there any foods that you hated as a child, but then learned to like as an adult?
Hmm-- Mayo. I still don't love it and I'd never eat it on a sandwich, but I'll eat it in potato salad and other salads. I would never eat sweet potatoes when I was a kid but now I like them too!
5. What do you like to eat that others may consider weird?
I don't like breakfast foods much so I eat pretzels and string cheese for breakfast. I guess that that is pretty strange.
6. What is the weirdest ingredient you've ever cooked with?
Fish sauce. Sounds nasty doesn't it?
7. Do you have any major food allergies?
Thank the Lord, no.
8. Is there an ingredient that you would like to cook with, but are intimidated to try?
Ginger. I'm afraid to use fresh ginger for some reason. I've done it, but I can never get it right.
9. Do you bake?
I love baking but I try not to do it often. If I baked as much as I wanted to my ass would be a foot wider than it is.
10. If you could go on any "foodie" show to compete, which one would it be, and why?
Let's be honest-- I am no professional but I think Top Chef could be fun!