1. If you work, do you drive to work or take public transportation?
I drive. Oh how I wish I could psychologize children (telepathically) while home in my pajamas.
2. How often do you get your haircut? Do you go to the same person every time?
I always get one when I get my highlights redone, which is generally every 10-12 weeks.
3. Do you read the newspaper? If so, a hardcopy or the online version?
No, but I get the Sunday newspaper-- Washington Post-- for the coupons.
4. What is the best book you have read this year?
This year, The Glass Castle by Jeannette Wells. I highly recommend it.
5. What is the best movie you have seen this year?
I don't think that I have seen any really good movies this year. We rarely go to the movies b/c it is SO expensive nowadays.
6. Do you tend to crave sweet or salty foods?
Depends on the day. I love candy, but I'm not big on cookies, cakes and ice cream.
7. Do you eat breakfast every day? If so, what do you have?
Every day, but it's always something I can eat while on the run. Generally pretzels and a string cheese.
8. If you celebrate Easter, what Easter treat/candy are you most looking forward to?
I like stale peeps. Ooooh and I love those sweettart chicks, bunnies and ducks. I must get some of those pronto.
9. How late is "sleeping in" to you?
On weekdays, if I sleep past 6:50 I'm gonna be late and I'm sleeping in. On the weekends I can sleep till 10. Easy.
10. Where are you going on your next vacation?
The exotic, very tropical Eastern Shore of Delaware.