Want to play? Link up here: Roots and Rings.
1. If you could watch only one movie for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Gah, only one movie?! I'd stick these three in a bag and be happy with whatever comes out: Clueless, Legally Blonde, & Dodgeball. I know, I have such Klassy taste.
2. Let's say someone wrote a screenplay about you; what actor/actress would you choose to play you and why?
Well obviously I'd pick Reese Witherspoon b/c she's adorable. Once, someone told me I looked like her and it made my year. I think they were lying, but whatever.
3. What's the first movie you remember seeing in theaters?
I have no idea. Titanic comes to mind, but I know I've seen movies prior to that.
4. Did you ever make out at the back of a movie theater in middle school/high school?
If I did, it was in high school and it was with my long time high school love.
5. Are you a Netflix-er, Blockbuster-er or a Redbox-er? (Or none of the above?)
We get netflix.. but we often need at least two weeks to watch something. We never have a lot of time to just watch a movie. We redbox a lot when we're in between netflix movies.
6. Name one actor/actress who you would give anything to have a dinner date with.
I think Gerard Butler is pretty hot. So was Brad Pitt 5 years ago...
7. What's the worst movie you've ever seen?
Winter's Bone. It was awful. I'm gonna be so pissed if that girl plays Katniss in the Hunger Games. She is the anti Katniss.
8. Do you sneak snacks into the theater when you go?
If I have time to go to the store first! I've snuck in cokes, twizzlers, assorted candies, and a subway sandwich.
9. Movie theater popcorn: love or hate it?
Whether I want it or not the hubs MUST have it. I like it while it's going down, but usually regret it/feel sick later.
10. What is the all-time best Disney movie in your opinion?
Beauty and the Beast or Aladdin are my all time favorites. Which reminds me.. I saw Lion King and Beauty and the Beast on Broadway and those would probably rank in the top ten moments of my life. Highly recommended!!