10 hours ago
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
2. What are the perfect pair of shoes?
Worn in flip flops!
3. What is the perfect afternoon?
74 degrees, 70% humidity, & not a cloud in the sky + one book, one margarita and one lawn chair.
4. What’s the perfect house?
Not mine!? Ha, no really-- a house with a big ol' fenced in yard and a large back porch.
5. What is the perfect outfit?
Dresses and leggings. It's like wearing pajamas.
6. What’s the perfect wedding song?
Obviously mine-- Bless the Broken Road by Rascal Flatts.
7. What is the perfect job?
Not mine!? No seriously, part time stay at home mom, part time crafty pants.
8. What’s the perfect hairstyle?
I haven't found it. I'll let you know when I do.
9. What’s the perfect music festival?
10. What’s the perfect day to yourself?
A morning/early afternoon at the pool, a huge greek salad from the Italian Market, an afternoon pedicure and an evening curled up with a good book.
link up: http://rootsandrings.com
Labels: ten on tuesdays