I'm avoiding doing work at work-- so I'll blog!
1. I am so tired lately. Not first trimester tired- when I was in bed by 8:30pm every night- but holy crap walking up the stairs is hard, I must rest tired.
2. My baby shower last Sunday was wonderful! I didn't get a ton of pictures <sidenote: do not give 17 yr old a camera because she takes awful pictures and we should have learned this lesson at my bridal shower :endnote>, but I'll do a recap of it soon (right now, uploading pictures on the computer is also QUITE tiring).
The one this past weekend was thrown together by my mama- with the help of my sisters, cousins and aunt. The theme was so cute, so nautical and so me. It was all out, "Ships Ahoy, It's a BOY" themed and I loved it.
Baby Grayson was SO spoiled and he's going to have the cutest wardrobe in the entire world. He now has tiny little black Toms with stars, high tops, cute jeans, and shoes with skulls on them. The boy is going to be a serious hipster (and not by my doing-- you can blame this on my mom, aunt, cousin, and sister).
We also got a pimped out, fully loaded city mini stroller and our car seat-- among many other awesome gifts.
3. I just realized that I may never sleep in again. I do not find this amusing since my husband and I are 30 years old and can sleep till 10am most weekends. The realization that I'm done sleeping till 10am is starting to sink in and it is a little bit sad. I cannot tell a lie.
4. Everywhere I go, people are always singing baby girl praise. Oh, better luck next time. Or, oh sorry you're having a boy. Yesterday three people told me that I'm lucky that I'm having a boy and could not stop singing their praises and providing examples why. I like hearing that because most people are always chiming in about girls being better- so it's a rare treat to hear something so nice about baby boys.
5. I'm going to have to do an iPhone photo dump on my blog and share all my cute pet pictures. I have SO many saved up. I love my original furbabies.
6. Big brother is on tonight and I secretly hope Rachael wins. She provided the most entertainment this season and deserves it a hell of a lot more than Porshe and Adam. Adam is a meathead and Porshe should lose the vote simply because her dumb ass opened pandora's box and ruined the newbie lead.
7. Anyone else watch Teen Mom? Oh, just me. Crickets. Well, Farrah deserves a swift kick in the ass. The end.
8. Where should I buy nursing tanks?
9. We are so busy this weekend (and we have been every weekend in August and September). We have something going on Friday (birthday dinner), Saturday (my last baby shower) and Sunday (a baptism for my husband's best friend's baby. He's the godfather). Now that I'm in the single digits in weeks before baby comes (eeek), I may need to start limiting the invitations we accept after this weekend. Going out all weekend makes for a rough week at work. It's only Wednesday and if I had the spare days, I'd totally stay home the rest of the week to recuperate.
10. I am so over working full-time. I'd like to win the lottery and go part time (in my dreams). I don't think I'd ever want to stay home full time because I enjoy what I do, like the adult interaction, thrive on a schedule and love the benefits, but part time would be amazing!